FEB + MAR + APR


It's been a really long while, so I thought I'd stop by to say hello. (That's if anyone still reads this. If you do, I love you. You're the best.) Here's what I've been up to - in photos!


FEBRUARY

Iza, Shin Wei and myself surprised Bux for her 18th birthday with handmade banners by yours truly and who can leave helium balloons out on a birthday celebration?


Both photo credits to Joshua Teo!

Started leading the 13 year old cell group for NextGen DUMC along with Sara, Ashton, Daniel and Joshua. This is not the complete photo of all of them, so you can imagine how big the group is. Needless to say that it has been a crazy up and down ride so far but I honestly cannot wait to see them grow and mature into the young adults God has called them to be.



Have Marcus come back from National Service with less hair and more tan. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you will realize that you've seen me say this before but I mean it when I say that when he's home, I'm home, too.





Celebrated Chinese New Year the best way there ever is - family, food and fancy-but-not-fancy clothes.



MARCH



Successfully surprised Marcus with a very belated "Welcome back from NS" plus birthday dinner at Nando's, SS2. Big thank you to his BRos and represents from E1 CG and especially Jamie Lauzers the man! On a side note, the lighting is absolutely horrible there, I gave up finding the white balance.



Got our SPM results back and finally met up with these girls. I like how we've all gone our separate ways but we take time to check up on each other every now and then.



Started college at INTI Subang. This is of course not the best picture of what college is like but I have major appreciation for Evonne Wong who makes my days better.



Went to the 7th Hot Air Balloon Festival at Putrajaya with my favorite adventure buddy. Sadly, we didn't manage to see any hot air balloons in the air but we managed to take a picture in this cold inflation thingamajiggy.



Found bubblegum! I feel like I need to note this down because I have been looking for bubblegum for the longest time and I am so happy I finally found myself some bubblegum to have fun with.



Finally met up with Jun Wen for the first time since he got back from Amsterdam. It was a bit hard to believe that I haven't seen him since prom prior to when this photo was taken. But we picked up right where we left off and now I see him so often that I can't stand seeing his face (JUST KIDDING you're the best).



Went back to school with these two. They went to see Interact nominations while I went for a surprise visit at Koperasi meeting. It took me back to the time where the committee and I used to chair meetings. High school was definitely great.



 APRIL


Got violently ill to the point where I passed out for a bit but thankfully had Marcus over to take care of me. If you want to know more about what happened, click here!



I know this is maybe really lame and pointless but I feel like it's an achievement. Believe it or not, I have not repeated any outfits through out my first semester. Sure, I repeat my tops and shorts and such but I've never had the same outfit twice. Not sure why I made such an effort but hey, I feel accomplished.




Completed the first short semester of college with people who are pretty amazing in their own way. Even though I've only spent 7 weeks of class with them, it's safe to say that they've made college a great start to the future.


***


This marks the end of a mass photo post of what I've been up to lately. If you've stuck with me up until here, thank you so much. I'm so sorry for overloading you with photos, but I promise that I'll start making more time to keep this blog as updated as possible!