FRESCA + FRIENDS

On Wednesday morning, Iza, Shin Wei, Jun Wen, Bux and I had Chinese tuition from 8am to 11am. 3 hours. Non-stop. Terrible. But we survived and decided to go out for lunch after that to celebrate Iza's recovery of her eye and also we haven't seen each other for more than 4 days. We are clingy like that. So, my parents graciously took it to themselves to send us there after tuition and so with the 5 of us squeezed in the backseat, off we went! (It was strangely comfortable to be honest, but I'm sure 2 of us enjoyed because so close to each other, just saying.)

Too many words, not enough pictures! 



We went to Fresca for lunch! Fresca is a Mexican restaurant in Gardens and this was Iza's choice because Mexican and Chinese are her two favorite kinds of food. (Oh and please excuse excessive use of the fish-eye lens I wasn't in charge of my phone most of the time hehe but it's nice so I'm not complaining!)




After the tacos, the nachos and the fancily named chicken meal, we had a confusing round of "I have never" which was absolutely ridiculous to say the least. And also, I felt really judged because the waiters and everyone else kept looking at us when we were goofing off and taking photos. People are so judgmental these days. How sad. But nevertheless, we continued on with our fun and let them be. After paying the bill and leaving the place, we decided to have our DIY photoshoot because, why not?



And my ship sets sail! Fun fact: I took about 50 pictures of them standing there together. They just stood there with the 3 of us talking to them - Shin Wei helping them to pose, Iza taking candid photos from the side and me standing in front of them, just smiling while taking endless streams of photos. It was adorable and I have to say that I am very happy I spammed my photos because look at these two with their coincidental, totally unplanned matching white tops and shoes! ♥ 



Look at how beautiful my girls are. Mind you, this was legit laughing because we were talking about something stupid as you can see. And if you realised, all the other girls were wearing block colors and there I was, wearing the most floral thing anyone can ever imagine. Pattern shi ma. But it was super comfy, super pretty and if you know me well enough, you would know about my love for floral stuff, (can't help that I'm a girly girl) so this romper gets an A+ from me! For those of you who are keen, it's from @trxpleclothing on instagram so go go check them out ☺


We even had this random lady who decided to join us just because! It was super embarrassing at the same time rewarding to be taking these pictures because the photos turned out to be absolutely hilarious. Looking through them makes me laugh so hard because I think about that one old lady who was there from the start, with her judging eyes and all the looks that we were given by so many different people.




All in all, it was a great time spent with these people who have been there for me through my best and my worst. I can never thank God for the best of friends to surround myself with.

Here's to more lunch dates with the lovely bunch!