FINALLY


It's been a few weeks since SPM ended and I am so, so thankful that I finally have time for myself after God knows how long of constantly being asked, "so how's preparation for SPM?" and the many, many nights of studying (or at least just trying to study) and all that exam jazz. So very thankful that I managed to pull through with God-given strength and also thoughts and prayers of everyone around me.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to continue elaborating on that so here's what I've been up to in photos because I know words are very hard to take it sometimes so here you go!

**DISCLAIMER: please excuse the very off white balance for some of the photos because most of them looked fine on my phone but when I upload it here, it's either too warm or too cold. It's like a bad shower. Hmm.



#1 Manmaru and Haagen Dazs with the geng Chinese tuition!









This wasn't even after SPM to be honest, it was after our last Chinese tuition which meant we still had one last paper to go. But we wanted to go out and celebrate anyways and so we did! And also, we had no proper group photo so these are all individual pictures with the friends. Side note: I realised I have no photos of Bux's face full on and it's not because I don't like her but it's because she's always busy with someone else so I never really get to take bad selfies with her. Boo. But at least you see her hair and her back. (Hi Bux if you see this I love you still)


#2 Sleepover at Iza's place with kawan perempuanku!
Minus Cherie because she still had EST on Wednesday (what is this with us celebrating before all our papers end, seriously). But 5/6 of us were done with SPM so we decided why not! So we went over to Iza's place to sleepover, woke up for the sunrise, got disappointed because the trees were blocking the whole thing, got dressed up and went to Sunway Giza for breakfast and some window shopping.











This is kawan perempuanku, the people who will I miss very, very much. Each of them have made school a lot less painful and a lot more fun and enjoyable. I know how we will all end up getting new friends at college to hang out with everyday but I doubt that I will ever find another group of people who will know me half as well as these people do, and I also doubt that they will top these girls for being amazing people. I am going to miss each and everyone of them very much.



#3 Jumpstreet with W6 CG!
Because we haven't been having CG outings in forever and because most of us haven't tried it before. We had quite a fun time bonding and playing dodgeball (with me failing quite terribly at it). And here's our very weird group photo because this is what happens when you ask someone who doesn't know how to take a photo to take a photo.



The jumpshot photo is actually a screenshot from a video that we asked someone to take because she didn't know how to take a proper group photo for us. So. Yeah. We should just stick with the selfie ones more often next time.




#4 Frisky Goat with Yu Jun!
So for those of you who don't know, Yu Jun is a friend of mine from primary school. And she's one of the few people who I can still click with even after leaving school for 5 years now. We've always tried to make time to catch up after a long while so we did it again!





I like her a lot (besides the fact that she can drive) but also because it's pretty amazing how we still keep in touch after so long of being apart. And also she was like my personal driver that day, sending me to the tailor to pick up my dress, getting lost on the way, and then driving all the way back to her place just to play with her dogs. I like her a lot.




#5 Shopping spree with Mama and Lu!
This is a significant day for me because we spent a lot of time there and we had a very, very, very fruitful shopping session at just one store. And also because we knew the sales people from the store so we were the usual customers. My condition to shop at this store is that I only come here only one year once, or twice the most. Because when I come here with my mum and my sister, we hardly stop buying. But we come out very happy with our purchases and it's not like we spend this amount of money through out the year. Only once a year. That's it.

I realised that I have no photo with Mama and Lu so here are pictures of me being very tired in the sweater that they loaned me to wear.



See, that's how comfortable they are with us, so much so that they let me wear their sweater because I was cold. And also, they gave us free cake and gelato ice cream. Yay for excellent customer service!




#5 Food and family!
That's all that matters in life. So yesterday we had Fatty Crab, even though I am going to be performing for prom on Sunday. Because what's it going to do to me right? But no regrets man. Not a single hint of regret. At all.



And this was from today's lunch at Antipodean at Bangsar! I had croissant with scrambled eggs with bacon and my sister had the big breakfast. And that pink drink you see on your left is the strawberry milkshake mmMMMMmMM. Good food for the soul. Apparently according to my sister, some people say that this place is overrated and all that. But I kinda liked it, despite the tight spacing between the tables and how you can easily hear the person 3 tables away talking about how their day went, the food was enjoyable so it's a thumbs up from me.

One thing though, their menu is written on the wall which we were seated right beside to so it was a tad bit hard for us to really see what choices we had. But our waiter read out the best dishes so we picked from there. And we were served by a very tall ang moh in a pink collared shirt and jeans. And he was extremely nice with his smile and the way he actually makes eye contact when he talks to you. So nice.

And yes, we were at Bangsar because I wanted to get my eyebrow's threaded and after that walk around Bangsar Village. And wow, when they say that threading hurts, it does. Especially for pain intolerant people aka me. I teared halfway through when the lady was threading my eyebrows. No joke. But it turned out so good so I'm very happy with it. No pain, no gain bruh.



**


So that's more of less what I've been up to. Basically a lot of food, family and friends. And also days where I take breaks to just chill and do nothing all day AND FEEL NO GUILT. And I'm only starting next year April for my foundation so I hope I manage to continue to spend my time productively and also make some room for new changes.

Until next time.