b a c k

I know, half the year has passed. But I'm sorry because my computer wasn't working so I couldn't sign in and Chrome basically screwed itself over so I'm sorry that it's been awhile but I'm baaaack!

We're halfway through 2013 already. Here's what happened for the past 6 months:

January

I've started falling in love with the Fray and the Cab and Snow Patrol and I realised that Maroon 5's best album is Songs About Jane. I don't even know what I was doing. I already didn't even have enough time for my life and here I am obsessing over stupid bands. But it's all good.

CF Convention happened so first NSCFL reunion! It started off a really good day but it just snowballed into such a bad day, I felt nothing but terrible. But thanks to special people, they made it all better. Oh I also remember getting a phone call from the church for a photoshoot and I'm not really sure why but that one phone call made up for my entire week.

It was a very busy, very tiring and a very emotional month. There were so many days where I'm stressing over all the new things that were going on, having classmates that make you feel like you don't even deserve to be in the same class, getting emotional over stupid things that don't even matter because I really just wanted to turn my attention to something other than anything school related.


February

Chinese New Year was nothing less than amazeballs. We taught Lucky how to high five! There was so much food and a lot of family time. I remember my aunt telling us stories at 2 in the morning and there were the few of us cousins who were trying so hard to hide our laughter.


W6 started to bond because of 4pics1word. I swear every week after CG, we're sitting at the concourse playing that game on Mark's iPad and Leonard's iPod. Lifeless I know but it was very funny racing with each other to see who can finish the levels faster.

Also I've realised how every time I meet someone new, adults especially, they'll ask which college I'm in. They say it's the way I carry myself ahahah I don't know man I mean, I love taking naps and I take joy in finding chocolate in my fridge and I love peanut butter cookies and milk. I'm practically still a kid.


March

One word: exams. First term was kinda pretty much a bit maybe probably very terrible. Okay maybe not thaaaat terrible but it was bad. Considering it was the first Form 4 exam, it's pretty scary actually because you don't know what's going to happen and stuff like that so you're just sitting there and hoping that you pass everything because it actually was that scary.

My sister graduated. That was when I realised that in a few years (hopefully) that would be me in her shoes. I don't even know want to do, what I'm going to do. This whole future thing scares me a lot actually. I mean I don't even know how I survived school for the past few years, I literally am the most unproductive person not sure how I'm going to even graduate high school (hahahaha not even kidding) seriously.


Cross Country - that was a good day. Almost fainted but I finished the race so yay I'm proud of myself! And also I wrote "EYE SEX OKAY IT'S NOT OK!!" in my book during one of the Saturdays and I don't even remember what happened so I'll just leave it at that. 

March holidays was pretty eventful! We had Koperasi camp which turned out to be a lot of fun and obviously the Koperasi members grew super close and stuff. It's very nice to see the members having a good time. And next year is our turn to conduct the camp ahahah no stress no stress. 

I compleeeetely fell in love with Wonderful Tonight by Michael Buble featuring Ivan Lins. That song it just, it hits home y'know. Hahahah ok maybe it doesn't but I kept that song on replay for a week because I loved it that much. Oh and I also got to meet up with a friend for a movie and coffee. All in all, it was a good one week break from the rest of the world. 

*

It's midnight and I'm very tired from laughing so hard because I have idiot friends who make my life so much more enjoyable and less miserable. I have to say though, 'twas a good 3 months.