May

Hello, I know it's been a really long while since I've written anything (3 months to be exact) but I've been pretty overwhelmed with all that's been going on for the past few months. So here's an update on what's been happening so far for me!

May was time for mid terms and let's just say it was a whole month and more of studying relentlessly, stressing out unnecessarily from time to time and who can forget, the countless panic attacks. 

I remember it being so hard one night, I could barely even study. Mama looked at me and told me not to study anymore, take a long shower and go to sleep. But being extremely guilt driven, I couldn't fall asleep, despite it being English, English, the next day. And as I was complaining To Vinnie about it, she started to revise with me and I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have her around.

the amazing Vinnie

It was definitely a long and grueling month, but by God's grace and abundance of mercy, alongside with His blessing of patience, wisdom and persistence (really) (not even kidding) I managed to pull through. That's almost 3 weeks and 26 papers of torture and pain, but I am alive!!

The May-June holiday was hectic for me. Considering the fact that even though holidays were 3 weeks long, I didn't even have two full days straight where I could spend time at home, chilling and all that. Gosh, I barely even had time to breathe. But as always, I am a survivor.

There was Koperasi camp, CF camp, then LEAD 2014. And of course there was hanging out with Marcus and I had a date withYu Jun, too! My family then headed down to Singapore for a couple of days for fun. And straight after that was PJ Rally 2014. Just imagine fitting all of that into 3 weeks...

And then it was back to school, which felt absolutely horrible. This was besides the fact that I had to wake up at 5.45am again from Monday to Friday, spend the next 6 hours of my day in school where it's scorching hot, not to forget the teachers who are not making things any easier by giving us piles and piles of work to bring home to do. It's as if all these reasons weren't enough to make me feel as horrible as I did, I was thoroughly drained - physically, mentally and emotionally. I felt like I didn't get to have a break, a good break from everything that was going on at that time. 

We all know how important it is to have a rest once in a while but I guess I maybe forgot about that and constantly filled my time with things to do because I've promised people and agreed to help them and all that, I forgot about myself. The boyfriend says I'm too nice to say 'no', and I tend to put other people's feelings and priorities above my own, so much so that it tears me down sometimes. So this is me trying to take care of everyone but yet forgetting to take care of myself.